Children learn about gardening and plants through endless hours of open-ended, screen-free, sensory play. Engage your children’s senses while strengthening their fine motor skills, encouraging them to explore their own ideas, and facilitating independent play.
- Use learning about gardening and plants as a starting point for hands-on, open-ended, self-guided, interactive, independent play.
- Kit components are reusable.
- Storage bin makes cleanup quick and easy
- 3 Colors of Modeling Dough
- 3 Shape Cutters (Tulip, Flower, Leaf)
- 4 Insect Figures (Worm, Ladybird, Cricket, Bee)
- 10 Craft Sticks
- 15 Googly Eyes
- 20 Gems
- 1 Page of Foam Shapes
- 20 Beads
- 20 Pom-poms
- 1 Small Rolling Pin
- 6 Double-Sided Activity Cards
- 1 Activity Guide
- 1 Wooden Storage Container