High quality, antimicrobial protection and durable metal construction make the Swingline® 747® the perfect addition in any office. Constructed with top performance in mind, the stapler features an inner rail, positive locking latch and more to minimize jamming, secure staple placement and deliver reliable stapling that you can count on. The stapler easily flips open for tacking ability, while a reversible anvil rotates for pinning ability to create temporary staples. Antimicrobial product protection repels bacteria to make this a perfect stapler for shared spaces.
- Modern design stapler with performance driven stapling mechanism and inner rail always delivers jam-resistant, accurate stapling
- Protected with a coating, which is treated with an antimicrobial agent, to suppress the growth of bacteria and mold on product. This prevents the dry coat from degrading.
- Metal construction with die-cast base provides maximum durability
- 25 sheet stapling capacity with S.F. 4 Premium Staples
- Stapler opens for tacking ability
- Anvil rotates for pinning ability to create temporary staples
- Positive locking latch secures staple position